So we are well and truly into Autumn now so no matter how much we may be wanting Summer to come back I am sure like me you are all dying to get a new wardrobe for Autumn and plan out all those new outfits. So I am starting with Jewellery and all the trends.
Normally Gold is massive for A/W but from the A/W14 fashion weeks silver was everywhere especially on large statement pieces. Another big trend is different textured jewellery such as medallions seen at Versace and oversized chandelier earrings at Marchesa. Shapes were also seen everywhere from big rings with circular shaped gems to square shaped bangles. Finally there is a lot of birds dainty little chains with birds on the end and feather necklaces.
These are my top picks for the season.
1.Leaf ring - As the season changes into Autumn we will see the leave change colour then we will get to walk through piles of crunchy brown leaves and this beautiful gold ring is a beautiful way to inject some of that into your wardrobe.
2. Eden Jardin gold earrings - As we saw at Marchesa big chunky earrings are everywhere and the autumnal colours here just jumped out at me.
3. Leaf necklace - This necklace just screams Autumn and it is so versatile. It would go nicely over a little black dress or with jeans and big jumper. It is also two toned so this is a very rare item that makes both silver and gold work well together.
4. Rose gold twisted wire stacking ring - Rose gold....who cant resist a bit of rose gold any time of the year!
5. Lapis Lazuli Silver ring - As I said above shapes are everywhere and so this massive square ring is perfect for autumn.
6. Topaz bracelet - Ever year the trends change but some things are always perfect for Autumn like the mustard shade of yellow. Whether is a big chunky mustard knit or this little mustard bracelet make sure its somewhere in your wardrobe.
I hope you have enjoyed this post and let me know in the comments what your jewellery must haves are for Autumn.