So when I heard this topic is food I was so excited. I love food!! Anyone who knows me knows how much I love it. I am not overly fussy I love a good McDonald's, I love going out to Michelin star restaurant's and I love cooking.
For me what I am coming home to for tea is the most exciting thing of the day and food can hold so many memories. I remember holidays by the restaurant's and unusual foods I tried, I remember cooking with my grandparents or baking with my Ex boyfriend (yes Ex comment if anyone wants a life update or wants me to talk about that, I have been absent from A fashion oddity for nearly two weeks, that being one of the main reasons).
I am planning to do more recipe posts and lifestyle posts of my favourite restaurant's like in did in my valentines post (which you can read here) in the future but for now I thought I would just share with you all some of my favourite foods.
- Pizza, proper traditional Italian flat base. I believe everyone needs to try an authentic Italian pizza at least once.
- Prawns! Preferably in a seafood spaghetti.
- McChicken Selects! Oohh my gawrd so nom
- Chocolate brownies
- My homemade marble cake
- My dads homemade lasagne
- My godmothers homemade Banana and Chocolate muffins.
- Ben & Jerrys ice cream! The first time I had this was in Disney land and I've been hocked ever since. My top flavour has to be half baked. Cookie dough and Brownies in one....perfection!
- And my current addiction is the Malteser Easter bunnies!!
I thought I would share with you all a few food related quotes that made me laugh!
I hope you have enjoyed this post! Let me know in the comments if you would either like a life update or my food related posts in the future. Thanks!!